COVID-19 UPDATE: PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE PAGE AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON KEEPING YOU SAFE DAILY.
For your health and safety we have implemented the following practices:
- Hand sanitizer upon entry into the clinic
- Hand sanitizer in all treatment rooms
- Masks (while we don’t require you to wear one, you are welcome to if it makes you feel more comfortable)
- Hospital grade, non-toxic, botanical-based disinfectant to clean all high touch surfaces
- HEPA & UV air purifiers running in all treatment rooms
- Sanitizing/deodorizing room spray
- Removal of any objects that cannot easily be sanitized (ie. pillows, blankets, headphones) from the treatment rooms
- Decreased scheduling to allow all rooms to be vented out for thirty minutes between patients
- Sheet collection baskets are now outside of the rooms – please deposit your sheet in the provided baskets after exiting the treatment room
to your health & happiness always
From the What’s Good Wellness Team.