Out of stock
What’s Good Vegan Kimchi is made from local, natural, and when possible, organic vegetables and herbs. Kimchi is a fermented cabbage salad that originates from Korea. Fermented foods are an important part of our daily nutrition because of the beneficial, good bacteria they naturally contain. Gut micro-flora (another name for the bacteria that live in our digestive tract), play a vital role in our health and serve many vital functions:
– Aid in digestion & absorption of nutrients
– Create a physical barrier against bad bacteria, viruses, & parasites
– Neutralize toxins that we ingest with our foods & drink
– Support the immune system
– Produce vitamins, enzymes, & neurotransmitters
– Help reduce inflammation
– Aid in getting a good night’s sleep
– Balance hormonal system & reduce stress
Whether you’re embarking on a healing journey or are looking for something special, kimchi is great as a side dish, a topping on your favourite burger or sandwich, a snack or for adding nutrition to your healthy balanced lifestyle.
Directions: If frozen, thaw over night in the refrigerator or immerse in cold water and pour contents into a pot. Reheat on medium heat, until your bone broth reaches a simmer. Unused portions can be refrigerated but should be consumed within 4 days of thawing. Do not immerse the jar of frozen bone broth in hot water or store in front of the blower in your freezer as this may cause the bottle to crack.
Ingredients: antibiotic & hormone-free halal beef & chicken bones, celery, lemongrass, ginger, black pepper, bay leaf, thyme, organic apple cider vinegar.