What to Expect – Acupuncture
What to Expect on Your First Visit
Please download the New Patient Health Form below and complete at at your convenience prior to your arrival at What’s Good. This lets us know the history and current state of your health. Budget about an hour, to an hour and a half, for your first visit as a new patient. Our goal is to determine how we can best help you with your questions, concerns and goals regarding your overall wellbeing.
Traditional Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture
Your practitioner will review your completed Health Form asking you a series of questions about your main concerns, your current health and health history, look at your tongue and check your pulse. Tongue and pulse diagnosis are unique to Chinese medicine. This full examination allows your practitioner to detect what the underlying root cause of your health concern is. Once the practitioner corrects the cause, balances the body and promotes optimal health, the symptoms you experience will resolve.
First Visit Tips – Acupuncture and TCM
• Print and Complete your the New Patient Health Form
• Bring in any test results from other Practitioners
• Be honest about your health history – this will only help us to help you best
• Ask questions!
• Eat before your appointment from home or at the Epicurean Eatery
• Wear loose fitting, comfortable clothing
• Brush your tongue the morning of your first visit
• Drink coffee or alcohol before your visit
• Wear heavy makeup or perfume
“Katrina was a fantastic resource during my pregnancy and was so skilled at providing acupressure treatment for me. She even taught my husband pressure points to ease discomfort during labour. Everyone at the clinic is so friendly and it’s a very warm and welcoming environment. And the food is delicious! Charleston is a phenomenal chef and so personable. What’s Good is just what Oakville needs!“
|Monday:||8:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||12:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||2:00 PM – 8:00 PM|
|Thursday:||7:30 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Friday:||(only the eatery) 8:30 AM – 1:30 PM|
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR